It's OK to complain
We're here to help

It's OK to complain about problems you are having with government services including:

Our services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL. Find out more.

Call us on (08) 9220 7555

Freecall 1800 117 000 (free from landlines)

Interpreter Service 131 450


Use our online complaint form